Saturday, April 30, 2011

Home

Welcome to my website, coolpinewoodderbycars.blogspot.com! Here you can find very cool pinewood derby car ideas, and instructions to make them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Update, November 26, 2013:

I'm back! After Thanksgiving, I will start posting more car ideas and instructions from previous years/races we have done. I may also overhaul the look and layout of the website to make it easier to use.

So, where was I? Well, I didn't post anything for nearly 2 years as I sorta forgot about this blog, and I wasn't able to enter the local pinewood derby races as they were closed due to lack of funding. But a few things have encouraged me to come back: I found some of my older pinewood cars and am (after Thanksgiving) no longer super busy. I was also encouraged by the fact that this blog is still popular, and during the 2 years that I didn't post anything, I still got 1,500 unique visitors.

I also plan on posting plans, ideas, tips, and news articles at least once a week, maybe more often if the demand is there :)

And, if you're reading this, thanks for visiting! Have a happy Thanksgiving and keep on pinewood-derby-ing :D

-Mike
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment